Welcome to Growing Hands-On Kids!
I'm so glad you are here.
I am a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant turned to therapy and hands-on activities blogger. I love to share development tips, tools and strategies for growing hands-on kids.
If you would like to know more me, you can visit the About Me page here.
I'd like to take some time and share some of the more popular posts on GHOK as well as give an idea of all the different topics and ideas I share about here.
All of the links below take you to the different parts of my site, so save this page in your bookmark tab so you can reference it as often as you like.
Top 10 Popular Posts At Growing Hands-On Kids
These post below are the most popular posts I have shared to date. After these 10 posts, I will share some others that I love that go along with each topic I write about here.
- Is it Sensory? Or is it Behavior? a 5 Week series
- Crossing Midline Exercises for Kids
- The Vestibular System and How it Affects Behavior
- 10 Days of Fall Fine Motor and Sensory Activities for Kids
- Typical Fine Motor Developmental Milestones for Ages 0-6 (Comes with a free printable)
- Fine Motor Activities for Ages 0-2
- Scissor Practice Packet for Prek-1st Grade (subscriber printable)
- Pencil Grasp Development for Writing (pictures of each type of grasp)
- Problem Solving Discipline and Sensory Processing Problems
- Why Your Sensory Child Chews and How You Can Help
Resources Lists from GHOK
I like to provide resource lists on various popular topics on my site, so here are some of those resource lists below: