Montessori homeschool for toddlers can begin really as early as birth. However, for this page, I am considering toddlers to be between the age of 18-36 months old. All the ideas and activities below are ones we have done in our own home.
Many of them also include free printable packs and print outs of all the activities so you can easily replicate them. Also please keep in mind while we try to follow Montessori principles in our home, many of these activities are Montessori inspired.
Be sure to check out the book, Every Parent Can Teach Their Toddler. Many of the activities included are Montessori inspired.
Montessori At Home
- How Montessori and Occupational Therapy Go Hand in Hand
- 5 Days of Tot-School & Preschool Ideas for Home
- Our Tot School Schedule
- Resources for Tot School Activities at Home
- How We Use Kiwi Crate and Koala Crate in Our Home
Practical Life Activities for Toddlers
- Pom Pom Task Tray
- Practical Life Skill Ideas for Tot-School & Preschool
- Fine Motor Activities for Tot-School & Preschool
- Granola Recipe for Kids
- Sweet Potato Bites Recipe for Kids – Safe use of kitchen tools
Sensorial Activities for Toddlers
- Tracing Diamond & Triangle Shapes in CousCous
- Straight Lines Sensory Bin
- Sensory Activities for Tot-School & Preschool
- A-Z's of Sensory Play for Kids Series
Themed Tot-School Weeks
- Star Themed Week
- 5 Days of Tot-School & Preschool Ideas
- Apple Theme Week
- Pumpkin Theme Week
- Letter of the Week Theme
Montessori 3-Part Cards
You can also follow my Homeschool Tot-School Ideas and Hands-On Activities for Kids Pinterest boards for more ideas.