Affiliate and Referral links are used below to promote products I love and recommend. I receive a commission on any purchases made through these links. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
I love the fall season; such beautiful colors, smells, and who can forget all the amazing pumpkin, apple, and carmel things to eat. Fall is a great time to do some fine motor activities that you may not do the rest of the year. It is always fun to mix things up and do something unexpected with your kids during this season.
Today I have made a list of things that you will want to have on hand to complete any fall fine motor activity or craft with your kiddos. What is great is that a lot of these items you may already have in your home, or you can take a nature walk outside and collect a lot of them.
20 Items for Fall Fine Motor Activities
- Red, orange, & yellow food coloring (Dye-free option if you are avoiding dyes)
- A variety of fall Leaves (real from outside of Faux ones)
- Pine cones (Real or Faux)
- Acorns (Real or Faux)
- Pumpkins or guards (Real or Faux)
- Pumpkin seeds
- Indian Corn
- Construction Paper (Reds, orange, yellows, whites, browns)
- Brown paper lunch bags
- Craft Sticks
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Craft Felt (Red, orange, yellow, brown, green)
- Paper Plates
- Paint & Paintbrushes
- Fall cutout items (Free printables at the bottom of this link)
- Craft foam sheets
- Tree cutouts (Free printable at the bottom of this link)
- Craft yarn (Red, orange, yellow, brown, green)
Need some fall fine motor activity or craft ideas now to go with this list? I have gathered a great list of Pinterest boards from other bloggers for you to get great ideas from.
See something you like? Be sure to re-pin it and follow the board to get more great pins.
- Fall Fine Motor Activities
- Fall Fun from Play Dr. Mom
- [Seasons] Fall for Kids from Lalymom
- [Development] Fine Motor Fun from Lalymom (mix of Fall and regular Fine Motor Activities)
- Autumn Crafts/Activities from House or Burke
- Fall from The Chaos And The Clutter
- Fall from Tutus Tea Parties
- Fine Motor Skills from Stir the Wonder (mix of Fall and regular fine motor activities)
- Autumn Theme from Stir the Wonder
Check out the other activity ideas in my 10 Days of Fall Fine Motor & Sensory Activities for Children Series.
Leave a Reply