There are always great fine motor activities out there for kids, but it is always fun to do a special twist on them for a holiday or special event. Today I have a round up of Valentine's Day activities for kids for fine motor skill practice.
10 Valentine's Day Activities to Improve Fine Motor Skills
1. Simple Valentines Fine Motor Activities – Little Bins for Little Hands
There are 3 ideas in this one post and they are all great, I especially love the practical life pouring idea.
2. Valentine's Hearts Fine Motor Activity – And Next Comes L
This one uses clothes pins and is super simple and fun.
3. 8 Montessori Inspired Valentines Trays – Christian Montessori Network
If you have a toddler or younger preschooler, they will love these ideas. So many great ones, I can't pick a favorite.
4. Mini Valentine's Fine Motor Skills – Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails
This a great one for small fingers and easy for them to complete.
5. Rose Scented No Cook Play Dough– Danya Banya
It wouldn't be a fine motor Valentine's activity without some play dough. This one looks amazing!
6. Invitation to Create Homemade Valentine's – Buggy & Buddy
I am starting to get into invitation to plays and create and this one is great!
7. Fine Motor Sparkly Craft – Sugar Aunts
What a great fine motor and sensory activity this one is.
8. This craft and website is no longer available (edited Nov. 2020).
9. Valentine's Heart Mobile – Powerful Mothering
I love tissue paper activities, they are always so pretty. This one is great for all your littles to do.
10. Preschool Sorting for Valentine's Day – Crystal & Comp.
My daughter is very into categorizing and sorting right now, we will definitely be trying this one, with a fun Valentine's Day twist.
Looking for more fine motor activities for your kids? Check out these below: