Fall is in the air here in Ohio! It's a great time to get out your autumn-themed brain break or movement break cards and I've got a really cute set for you today.
These cute fall/autumn brain break cards will be the perfect addition to your classroom or therapy sessions for a brain break or movement time.
The exercises included are:
- Galloping around the pumpkin patch
- Heel walk through the pumpkin patch
- Tip toe through the pumpkin patch
- Side step around the pumpkin patch
- Toe raises x30 (going up and down on your toes)
- Ladder climb to pick apples (March right leg, lift left arm, and then on the opposite side x15)
- Heel raises x30
- Arms overhead, pick apples x30 seconds
- Don't fall! Balance by standing with your left toes touching your right heel
- Don't fall! Balance on your right foot for 30 seconds
- Don't fall! Balance on your left foot for 30 seconds
- Don't fall! Balance by standing with your right toes touching your left heel
Get Your Free Autumn Brain Break Cards
To get your free printable, enter your email address in the box below and click the “click here” button. You will then be directed to a success page and a special offer I have just for you.
Head to your email inbox and look for an email from Heather at Growing Hands-On Kids and your download will be in that email. Click the green button in that email to confirm and download your free printable.
Once you have downloaded it, head to your “downloads” folder or wherever you have downloads stored on your computer and open and print it. It does help to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and updated to the latest version for the best printable experience.
You'll also receive weekly child development tips, tools, and strategies from me. You can unsubscribe from these at any time.
If you are a returning subscriber, thanks for coming back! Don't worry, you won't be subscribed twice. By entering your email again, it just lets my email provider know which printable to send you.
Looking for more autumn-themed activity ideas? Check out my resources below.