GRB is a place to be an encouragement to fellow moms, homeschoolers, and parents while bringing glory to God in all that we do! I love hearing from my readers and encourage you to comment and share on my posts!
I have seen the need, however, to have a comment policy in place. If there is any question on concern about comments on my blog, you can refer to my policy for future review.
- I encourage you to comment with questions, encouragement for other readers who have commented, respond to other's questions as you see fit etc.
- If you have a RELEVANT link to share in the discussion, I encourage you to leave it in the comments. However, all SPAM related links are blocked and deleted.
- You most likely won't agree with everything I say, and that is fine! If we were all the same the world would be a boring place! However when commenting your disagreements or concerns, please use respectful and wholesome words. Please also do the same when responding to other commentors.
- I reserve the right to delete your comment for any reason, among others, that are in my opinion: degrading of me or of readers who have commented, off-color (swearing, foul language etc), offensive, contain spam links or links to porn, insulting, abusive, threatening, defamatory, attacks of integrity or honesty of myself or my readers.
- Commenting on my blog does not mean your comment will be approved, I retain the right to review and approve ALL incoming comments to my blog.
If you have any questions about this policy, please e-mail me with your concerns. I have the right to update and change this policy as I see fit with no prior warning or notice.