I love being able to find multiple uses for educational resources, especially printables. Many printables are easy to turn into hands-on activities, rather than just using a pencil, pen, or marker. Do-A-Dot printables are quite popular on Pinterest, but you can use more than just Do-A-Dot markers with them! Today I wanted to share 10 hands-on ways you can use Do-A-Dot marker printables in your tot-school or preschool.
I’m also including a free set of printables at the end of this post, so keep reading!
12 Hands-On Ways to Use Do-A-Dot Markers
Instead of using Do-A-Dot Markers all the time, why not try out these 10 ideas:
- Round colored stickers
- Colored craft pom-poms (with fine motor tweezers)
- Glass beads
- DIY Magnets on a magnet board
- Large wood Buttons
- Small round blocks
- Paint brush and finger paints
- Glue sticks with paper circle cut-outs
- Medium to large Googly eyes
- Coins (nickels or quarters)
- Make play dough circles by rolling small pieces into balls or circles with your fingers and place each circle on the do-a-dot pages.
- Cotton balls
Numbers 1-10 Do-A-Dot Printable Pages
What are some fun ways you have used Do-a-Dot marker printables before? Share with me below in the comments.
Find more ideas by following my Pinterest board below!
You May Also Like: